Aluminium Roof Lanterns Prices UK
Introducing the game changing aluminum roof lantern from UK Trade Windows and Doors . Our strong and thermally efficient roof lanterns have been designed to be easy and quick to install. With its slim sections and uninterrupted sight-lines, we believe the perfect blend between form and function has been achieved.
Please Note: All measurements and external Kerb/Upstand sizes.
White is available on the insides of roofs at no added cost. Contact us for further details
Click here to view the full brochure.
Configure Your Roof Lantern:
- Sl’s high security design encapsulates glass with a unique patent pending glass lock.
- High performance glazing tape adds a layer of security.
- Integral gaskets prevent top caps from slipping.
- Anti-Tamper Security Screws for attaching end caps to the roof bars, preventing them from being removed.
- High Security radius end top caps that are bolted through from the inside with a high security radius end metal fixing.
- All rafter & hip rafter top caps are protected by an overlapping cast end cap which prevents access to the end of the bar and tops caps from being removed when attacked.
- Innovative Thermlock technology in all profiles keeps heating bills low. The multi-chamber technology is also far superior to traditional polyamide systems based around 24mm glazing.
- The most thermally efficient eaves beam assembly ensures aluminium remains internal which helps reduce cold-bridging and condensation
- High performance 28mm glazing 7.0 U-value W/(m 2 K) centre pane* provides truly exceptional thermal performance and gives the homeowner more options such as laminated or acoustic IGU’s.
- A unique co-extruded perimeter seal also ensures draughts and rain are kept safely outside.
- Ridge body design prevents the risk of water tracking up and around the glass unit by fully sealing the unit within the glazing pocket.
- Load tested for a snow load ofl.2 KN/m2. Covering the UK up to 200m altitude.
Subject to specification
- Glass closure trim with rafter end caps that run perfectly parallel creating a refined architectural look with clean, crisp modern lines.
- Shallow top caps sit 8mm above external glass provide an ultra-low profile.
- 2-way and 4-way roof options available
- Deep internal roof bars, clean lines and discrete external aesthetics create an exceptional looking roof.
- Slim, consistent 50mm rafter, hip and ridge sightlines maximise the light flooding into the home.
- Available in a range of colours to suit every home and interior.
- Unique hook brackets support the hip rafters during construction, simplifying fitting on site and speeding up installation.
- Internal rafter end caps prevent bars marking the eaves beam and ridge, eliminating the risk of damage during fitting.
- All roof lanterns supplied by us have a 7 day turnaround.
- Free delivery on all roof lanterns within the M25.
View our full brochure →
1. How to stop flies in roof lanterns?
Ans: Wipe down the interior and outside of the aluminium roof lanterns to remove food or grime that may attract flies.
2. Pros and cons of roof lanterns?
Ans: Pro: Aluminum roof lanterns are durable, low-maintenance, and energy-efficient.
Con: High initial cost and unsuitability for various climates are downsides of aluminium roof lanterns.
3. Are roof lanterns noisy when it rains?
Ans: No, Uk Trade Windows & Door aluminium roof lanterns are not noisy when it rains.
4. Do roof lanterns open?
Ans: Aluminium roof lanterns enable easy opening and closing, so you can enjoy your rooftop terrace even when the weather isn’t ideal.